Heart Star Heart Star

Minor patches, needs level indicator and a return to level select button. [Or make it more visible if I missed it]

AdventureIslands responds:

Press Esc to return to level select

Spiderling Spiderling

So many casuals here, great game, but after awhile, there seems to be input lag that makes the game considerably unplayable.

Motorjoust Motorjoust

Was there any reason to go fast? When I think motorcross, I think fast speed, but going fast only makes the game difficult. The select screen is kinda, broken I guess, requiring two presses to select something. I didn't really like this game.

WingDemon responds:

well going fast is one of the criteria for winning a joust, if you went fast the whole time that would kinda ruin the point wouldn't it? :P

Also you're the first one to complain about a menu bug :/ is there anyway you could PM me the details of it? because as far as i know it only takes one click to select anything in the menu. maybe its just your mouse? well whatever it is we'll try to get it sorted out!

-Wingy

Helmet Heroes Helmet Heroes

So, maplestory huh. shmeh.

Dragon's Call II Dragon's Call II

I never liked MMOs.

Pico's School DX Pico's School DX

Thanks for patching up the game, I can finally beat it.

Wonder Rocket Wonder Rocket

I wished it lasted longer. Like reaching out of the galaxy or something.

Slice the Box Slice the Box

It was boring, but nicely made.

Ice Beak Ice Beak

It's a good game, I thoroughly enjoyed the low resolution graphics. The camera was too slow during the boss fight, so I just gave up.

Howmonica Howmonica

A good game, but it's very annoying.

TheSpydog responds: